Ordering Products and Services
Publications & Computer Fee Schedules
Our Ordering Process uses PayPalWelcome to finalize your order of research and educational support materials! If you do not use PayPal or are an organization that uses a purchase order, please use that process to order items. We process paper or electronic orders and issue invoices for those more formal clients. Send those orders to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached PDF order or
Fax: 925-706-0621 or
Mail: Dr. Bonnie W. Battey 2921 Bellflower Drive, Antioch ,
California 94531 or
Phone: 925-706-0442 for information and inquiries.
Materials Price List
You'll need to make your selection of the following items in the shopping cart in PayPal.
1. Permission to use in reseach project the Manual for Job-Communication-Satisfaction-Importance JCSI Questionnaire with 2 copies of Manual (#8 below) @ $35.00.
2. Permission to use in a research project the Manual for Nursing Communication Observation Tool (NCOT) with 2 Books (#7 below) @ $35.00.
3. Recommended training videos for NCOT:1 DVD “Wit: It appears to be a matter of life and death” $15.00.
4. 1 DVD “The Doctor…He was a doctor who though he knew it all until he became a patient.” $15.00.
5. (2008) Administrator’s guide to implementing spiritual care into nursing practice. Bloomington, Indiana: Xlibris Corp. IBSN Hardcover 978-1-4415-2892-6 Softcover 978-1-4415-2891-9 $20.00.
6. (2009). Theory of spiritual care for nursing practice. Bloomington, Indiana: Xlibris Corp. IBSN $20.00.
7. (2009). Humanism, nursing, communication, and holistic care: A position paper. Bloomington, Indiana: Xlibris Corp. SN Softcover 978-1-4415-3362-3. $20.00.
8. (2009). Manual for nursing communication observation tool (NCOT): Designed for research and teaching. $20.00.
9. (2010) Manual for job-communication satisfaction- importance (JCSI) questionnaire. Bloomington, Indiana: Xlibris Corp. TXU 426 203 April 24, 1990. Xlibris 2010 edition: IBSN Softcover 978-1-4500-5462-1; EBook 978-4500-4522-3. $20.00.
10. (2010) Spirituality in nursing practice: a computer assisted instructional program and course manual. Available from A.S.K. Data Systems, Inc. Universities, health organizations, and government clients Course Access quoted upon request by contacting via email: email@example.com; calling 800-292-7211 or linking to the ASK Home Page: www.askdatasystems.com/ . Independent Individual Study for Assigned University Students, Continuing Education for credit (10 hours) or Personal Growth Self-Study Participants click on www.askdatasystems.com/ and click on the Spirituality Button. IBSN 978-09831245-0-4.
11. (2011) Spiritual-communication-satisfaction-importance (SCSI) questionnaire manual. Available from author. IBSN 978-09831245-0-4 $20.00.
12. (2012) Implementing Spiritual Care within the Interdisciplinary Clinical Team. DVD Recordings of five keynote lectures on concept, “collaboration,” presented at the Texas Chaplains Workshop, October 22-25 at Hunt, Texas. $150.00.
13. Communication Observation Tool Instruction Manual . Springfield , Virginia : Duldt & Associates, Inc. © 1986, 1989, 1990, 1997, 2007. ( 56 pages). Price: $45 each (includes shipping). Bulk rates quoted upon request.
14. Job Communication-Satisfaction-Importance Instruction Manual . Springfield, Virginia: Duldt & Associates, Inc. © 1980 Revised 2007 (26 pages). Price: $35 each (includes shipping). Bulk rates quoted upon request.
PAYPAL INFORMATION & TIPS
Click on our PayPal Shopping Cart to select your support materials. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE a Paypal account you may use the Guest Option to use M/C, Visa, Amex or Discover. PayPal sometimes does not accept credit or debit cards from certain state, province, federal, muncipalities or financial institutions. If you encounter this situation you may still order through our manual system. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
All orders will be shipped upon confirmation receipt of payment.
Tracking: All shipments will have a shipping advice and tracking for each order sent as a confirmation. For domestic US orders please notify us of non-delivery after 15 days from shipping. Non-US International orders please contact us after 30 days from shipping.
Thank you for your attention and business.
Bonnie W. Battey, Ph.D, RN,